Drop In Anchors
• As with all female type anchors, the designated diameter of the Drop-In anchor refers to the side diameter of the anchor.
• The outside diameter of the anchor is equal to the hole diameter required to be drilled in the concrete.
• Minimum embedment for each diameter of Drop-In anchor is the length of the anchor.
• The Drop-In Anchor requires the bottom of the hole to set the anchor.
• First, drop the anchor in the hole with the threaded open end up towards the surface, then insert proper setting tool and hit with a hammer until the Drop-In anchor is fully set.