POPIA promotes the protection of personal information. All natural and juristic persons must be POPIA compliant by 1 July 2021.
Washers for Africa ( PTY) Ltd herein referred to as “the company” who “owns” this website.
We wish to advise and confirm that by accessing or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read all of the privacy terms and the POPI disclaimer wherein you understand and agree that all information provided, whether personal or otherwise, may be used and processed by the “owner” of this website and such use may include placing such information in the public domain.
Please note that by submitting information via this Website, you consent to the collection, collation, processing, and storing of such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with this policy.
Washers for Africa ( PTY) Ltd prioritizes the protection of your personal information, therefore, we will only collect, use, and retain your personal information, if there is a lawful purpose for doing so and we will follow the provisions of POPIA in doing so.
We process different kinds of Personal Information about you, such as your:
- Online username (only at registration)
- Contact numbers
Washers for Africa ( PTY) Ltd collects and uses personal information to supply our services:
- that you could buy from our website;
- to comply with our statutory obligations as well as interacting with regulatory authorities;
- to conduct business case analysis to improve our service, marketing and/or provide new offerings;
- to maintain and make information accessible to you on the website/s;
- to supply you with marketing that is pertinent to you, or to information regarding our services and products;
- to retain and to keep you up to date, including our customer databases in terms of data accuracy;
- to initiate and confirm your Identity on our website/s;
- to determine and deal with technical problems, customer support questions and alternative user questions;
- to retain, administer, operate, develop, and secure the website/s and the execution and viability of the website/s;
- to preserve our rights in any litigation;
- to observe, stop or deal with alleged or actual fraud, security, or the abuse, incorrect or unauthorised use of the website/s and/or breach of this Privacy Notice or any of the terms and conditions that relate to the viewing of the website/s;
- to correspond with you and collect a record of our interactions with you and your interactions with us;
- to tell you about any changes to the website/s, the Privacy Notice, or other changes which we consider pertinent;
- to create/maintain user profiles to examine and differentiate how you as well as other viewers use the website/s, counting (without limitation) habits, preferences, click-patterns, times as well as frequency of use, demographics as well as trends;
- to examine and contrast the versions of Access Devices that you and alternate viewers use and where you use them; and
- for any separate reasons pertinent to our business pursuits if they follow the law and as consented by you.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to ask us to update, correct or delete your personal information. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information or making changes to your personal information. You can contact us email@example.com and request the information you would like.
Washers for Africa ( PTY) Ltd will take reasonably practicable steps to ensure that the personal information is complete, accurate and up to date where necessary.
Please visit our privacy statement to review how we collect and use your information: https://washersforafrica.co.za /terms-conditions/
We will continuously review our security controls and processes to ensure that your personal information is secure.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please exit this page and do not access or use the website.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, per email